Can you believe we’re now about half way through the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge, already?! I hope you guys are enjoying getting to know each other as much as I’m enjoying getting to know YOU!
Today we’re doing something a little less soul-searcing, and thought-provoking, but A LOT more FUN!
Put your iPod/mp3 player etc on shuffle and tell me the first TEN songs that play.
- Someone Like You – Adele
- Full Service – NKOTB
- Long Hard Road – Sade
- Hellogoodbye – Bonnie Taylor Shakedown 2K4
- Cover Girl – NKOTB
- I Wanna Sex You Up – Glee (Cast Version)
- Good Vibrations – Marky Mark (I once touched his hand and then didn’t wash my hand for a few days!)
- Groove Is In The Heart – Deee-Lite
- Halo/Walking on Sunshine – Glee (Cast Version)
- Hotel Room Service – Pitbull
What are the 10 random songs that played on your ipod?
PS – Don’t forget to link up your post in the comments below.
PPS – Please be sure to visit some of the other blog posts linked up so that we can all support and get to know each other.