Today I have writers block… I have the time to write, but I can’t think of anything to say. Perhaps it’s because I recently discovered a kick butt iPad app called Zite.
Zite is an app that creates a personalized magazine for you that gets SMARTER the more you use it. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â And it’s been a total time sucker for me – can you say addictive? Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Think of it as a new Runner’s World Magazine delivered straight to my iPad…. EVERY DAY!
Here’s a brief video from the Zite website that explains it better than I ever could:
- Sugar provides 20% of calories Canadians consume
Now think about the nutrients sugar provides…
- 12 Ways To Add Legumes To Your Diet
I’ve been wanting to add more legumes, but I wasn’t sure how to “hide” them in our usual meals – I now have a few ideas *insert evil laugh*
- 5 Foods to Stop Eating TodayÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
You don’t know how thankful I am that beer wasn’t on that list :)
- Look Taller, Thinner, and Younger in SecondsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Posture… who would have thought?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Facebook Update
Love it? Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Hate it? Did you notice the changes?