These turkey meatballs were a fantastic hit with the kiddos, and little did the kids know that these are far healthier for them than the pre-cooked frozen meatballs that can be bought at the store – it’s a bonus that these are also cheaper to make at home!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chopped onions
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato paste or 2 tbsp ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form meatballs from 1 tbsp of mixture mold into the shape of a ball.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes on a lightly oiled 10 x 15 x 1 inch pan, or until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center.