As a busy working mom of 3 young children, I don’t always have the time or the energy to spend searching for new healthy recipes that will disguise vegetables from my family. We pretty much get bored with my “go to” meals, so when I was asked to try the Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes I literally jumped at the chance.
You see I already use, and have come to trust the Club House products. Their Slowcooker Seasoning Mixes are awesome! I’ve been known to throw veggies and beef in my slowcooker with their Beef Stew Mix before work so that we come home to a great meal and have even made a pot roast with their Pot Roast Slowcooker Mix. Yum yum yum!!
The Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes come in 6 delicious flavours:
- Flavourful Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne
- Flavourful Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken
- Flavourful Hickory BBQ Ribs Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Lemon Thyme Pork Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Tuscan Chicken Recipe Mix
Whole Chicken breasts simmered in a light cream sauce seasoned with Tuscan herbs and spices create an elegant pasta dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup (125 mL) flour, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) half & half (10%) cream
- 1 pkg (28 g) Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix.
- 1 bag (170 g) baby spinach
- Lightly coat chicken in flour, reserving 2 tsp (10 mL). Heat oil in large skillet over med-hi heat. Brown chicken, 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in reserved flour. Stir in cream and seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in spinach.
- Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
This meal turned out to be VERY tasty and my husband even helped himself to seconds! I enjoyed it so much that I brought the leftovers to work with me the next day and it made for a wonderful lunch time treat! I can’t wait to try the other five Flavourful Recipe Mixes.
Click HEREfor more Club House Recipes! Good luck!!
Disclosure: I am participating in the Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes Blog Tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Club House. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.