I have a confession to make… I’m a snacker – put a bowl of chips in front of me, and whether I’m hungry or not, I’ll eat the whole bowl. This is why we now snack on…
These are a low calorie nutritious snack, that our whole family loves. Like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one. They are great for parties and a good conversation topic.
- 1 bunch of kale
- Sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- Parmesan or Asiago Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Tear the leaves off the thick stems into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Spread out on cookie sheets.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and lemon, then sprinkle with seasoning salt and cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.