We all have different things that motivate us to be active and eat healthy. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â For some it’s their family, kids etc.. For others it’s their overall health….
Thats me with Jonathan Knight from New Kids on The Block (he’s my celebrity boyfriend).
This June I’ll get to meet him… AGAIN!! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (I have Meet n Greet tickets for their concert with Back Street Boys in Toronto). Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I’m so stokked! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â And that means I’m going to work towards beeing the best ME I can be by:
- eating my 7-8 servings of fruits and veggies
- Drinking 60 oz of water/day – using my hydracoach
- Trying to sleep 7 hrs a night – might be hard with a newborn, but I’m trying..
- Getting 30min of cardio/day – started couch to 5k
- Strength training 3x/week – doing mommy/baby bootcamp class and The Shred
What’s your motivation this year? And what are you doing to reach your goals?All the best in health and fitness,
Follow my Featured Recipes board on Pinterest for great family friendly recipes.