Hooray! Spring is in the air! This means it’s time to treat yourself to some new running gear! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Here’s a few things IÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â recommend, whether you’re a seasoned runner, or just starting out:
- FuelBelt Helium 4 Bottle Belt because it distributes water weight around your waist evenly. I found using a single bottle hydration belt hurt my hips. Staying hydrated while you exercise has also been proven to increase your performance.
- ASICS Coolmax Quarter Running Sock (3-Pack) because there’s nothing worse for returning to running than fresh new blisters. I find these socks wrap nicely around my arches to prevent friction and blisters.
- Wahoo Fitness WFFisica01 fisica Sensor Key for iPhone
- this neat little device enables heart rate monitoring and other sensors for all cardion activity including running and biking both indoors and out! Pair this up with Log Your Run GPS iphone app and you’ll be able to track your heart rate along with GPS info for your run without paying hundreds of dollars for a Garmin.
- ASICS Women’s 6 Pack Headband – keep your hair outta your eyes and outta your face with these cute head bands!
- Philips Flexible Earhook Headphones – these earphones don’t slip while you run! I personally LOVE listening to podcasts while I run, particularly Two Fit Chicks and a Microphone because it makes me feel like I’m running with the always inspiring Carla.
- Saucony Nexus Sports Running Bra – this super supportive bra has a front closure makeing it easy to get on and off. It also allows easy access for breastfeeding runners (like me).