Hey guys! Did you have a great weekend (I`d totally put a question mark in here but for some reason my keyboard is stuck on Canadian French).
My weekend was AWESOME (despite my keyboard problem because it was THANKSGIVING!!
Up here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October. (I love that this gives us a full two month to work off the Thanksgiving dinner we had until we do it all again at Christmas.)
Now in true Thanksgiving spirit I`m going to save you all from my whining and complaining about how I didn`t meet my goals for this week, and instead present you with my top 5 things I`m thankful for:
- Family – my husband, my wonderful daughters, and my awesome extended family – my parents, my brother and yes, even my in-laws. (Sunday night I was especially thankful for my kickass mother-in-law who spent the ENTIRE day cooking us a HUGE Thanksgiving feast – seriously her dinner was incredible!)
- My health – We often take this for granted, but I`m so thankful to have my health, to be able to run and jump and even do planks whenever I choose. (I need to do more planks). I`m also thankful that I`m able to run and chase my kids, play soccer or hockey with them on our front lawn and go for long walks with them.
- My job – I.love.my.job! The commute sucks, but my job is awesome. My co-workers are some of the coolest people I`ve ever met too (and I`m not just saying that `cause they read my blog).
- My husband`s job – He recently changed jobs and now has the ability to work from home the majority of the time. This.is.awesome! After the many years that I put up with his long hours, and travelling at his previous job, this is such a relief and has allowed our family to spend a lot more quality time together.
- Living in a great country – we get Thanksgiving a whole month earlier than our neighbours to the south of us. Ha ha kidding – what I mean is I love where I live.