I know lots of people who workout and run without music, but for me, I just can’t do it. I need a fast beat to pump me up. I also need a fresh new playlist for every training cycle. Besides the fact that music has been proven to increase training intensity, it also makes me so HAPPY!
Sometimes a sucktastic workout is made better just by the music you listen to. Previously I’ve shared my awesome fall marathon playlist, so this time I thought I would share with a fresh new music playlist to motivate you through your training this spring:
- Chasing the Sun by The Wanted
- Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
- White Walls by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- Take Ü There by Jack Ü
- We Run the Night by Havana Brown
- Baby Don’t Lie by Gwen Stefani
- I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris
- Dangerous by David Guetta
- Burn by Ellie Goulding
- Dare (La la la) by Shakira
- I Cry by Flor Rida
- Heroes (We Could Be) by Alesso
- Red Lights by Tiesto
- A Little Party Never Killed Nobody by Fergie
- Worth It by Fifth Harmony
Want to listen to it right now? I’ve put this together in a Youtube playlist so you can hear it.
Question: What’s your favourite song to work out to?