Today I’m starting off with 10 Things I’m Thankful For:
- My body – it’s endured years of my training and running abuse, powering me through several full and half marathons, two triathlons and birthed and nourished three wonderful little girls:
- My family – I’m thankful for the love and support they give me in all of my endeavours, no matter how insane they seem (like my desire to do a 1/2 IronMan distance Triathlon).
- My career – I love my employer and my job. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â As much as I’m enjoying maternity leave, I also cant wait to return to work in 4 months from now. No JOKE!
- My iPhone 4 - Without it I’m lost! I use it to budget, track my running, communicate with friends and family, take pictures of the kids, plan our lives and get fit!
- My DVR – Without it I’d never get to see my favourite shows: Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Oprah, Glee and Biggest Loser. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (What shows do YOU watch?)
- My jogging stroller/bicycle trailer – it’s a HUGE sanity saver! I push or pull my youngest kids all over town in it while my oldest cycles along beside me:
- Where I live - I may be a bit biased, but I think Canada is the greatest country in the world to live in. (Though I could do without the snow).
- Crayola – their products keep my oldest daughters busy for HOURS!
- Chocolate Milk – it’s my FAVOURITE post-run, post-workout recovery drink (what’s yours?).
- YOU! My loyal readers – knowing that you support me keeps me motivated to exercise, workout, run and write – I love YOU!!
Now its your turn….Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â What 10 things are YOU thankful for? Write up your list and share it with us by linking up on Steph’s blog!
SUBSCRIBE or follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | RSS