Yesterday, I read a great post about coffee that was complete with pictures of some amazing and inspiring bloggers enjoying their morning Joe. Yes – we love our coffee!! The post screamed MEME to me, so I thought I’d kick start it….
This is me, just about to get my game face on, while enjoying my morning cup of coffee:
And this is me, several hours later, all ready to tackle the world, thanks to my morning coffee:
A meme (MEEM) is “an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.”
Internet Meme “a concept that spreads rapidly from person to person via the Internet, largely through Internet-based email, blogs, forums, Imageboards, social networking sites, instant messaging and video streaming sites such as YouTube.”
So here’s where I invite you to participate… I want you to:
1) Take a picture of yourself enjoying your morning cup of coffee/tea/hot water/protein smoothie/juice etc and post it to your blog.
2) Tag a few of your favourite bloggers and ask them to play along
To get this party started I tag 5 of my favourite bloggers:
1) Stephanie from Fit Mom in Training (who looks really cute in her pj’s and has already posted her coffee picture)
2) Rachel from Running Rachel
3) Yellow Haired Girl
4) Amber from < a href=”http://www.foundmyspark.com”>Found my Spark</a>
5) Christine from Oatmeal in my Bowl
Enjoy your coffee gang – I believe it’s been shown to reduce your risk for Alzheimer’s!