Sniff, sniff… Sniff, sniff… Do you smell that?
Nope! That’s not me!! I’m not a stinky pig…. anymore! I came home one day last month and found this AWESOME! SoftSoap gift basket waiting for me:
In it was 9 bottles of SoftSoap Body Wash to help my skin feel soft and moisturized and smell wonderful with delicious scents such as:
- Creamy Milk & Protein Honey
- Heavenly Vanilla (my personal favourite)
- Black Orchid & Velvet Hibiscus
- Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions
- Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion (makes you smell fresh & clean after a long run)
- Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Scrub (great exfoliant)
- Strawberry Scrub (another great exfoliant & Amber’s favourite)
I jumped in the shower and lathered up – oh how I love the luxurious feel and smell of a good body wash – even if it is enjoyed with a little help from my shadow:
Have you heard? SoftSoap* skin is in !
Truthfully, I love SoftSoap – you can find SoftSoap hand soap in all of our bathrooms. Now you can also find their two unique lines of Body Wash in my shower and gymbag:
- Fragrance Collection – These intense fruity and floral scents are sure to turn your ordinary showers into joyful celebrations. Softsoaps indulgently rich formulas deliver waves of moisture right down to your toes
- Body Butter Collection – These are sinfully rich and delightfully creamy. Thick, sweet-smelling formulas designed to revive and delight with naturally-inspired fragrances
SOFTSOAP GIVEAWAY TIME!
I have an awesome gift basket worth $50 of Softsoap to give away to one of you! Yippeee!!!
Just leave a comment below sharing with me your favourite scent and you’ill be entered to win!
Bonus entries can be earned by Tweeting (leave a comment with a link to your tweet):
” Enter to win an awesome SoftSoap gift basket valued at $50 from @fitcheerldr http://bit.ly/Yvy5IQ #Softsoapskinisin #BodyBliss “
Sorry this is for Canadian Residents Only.
I will be using random.org to choose a winner on April 10th!
Disclaimer: I was compensated from this post. All opinions are based on my own honest experiences with SoftSoap body wash.