Toronto Fitness Blog | Weight Loss | Fitness Blogger | Running Mom | Mom Running Blog | Toronto Runner | Healthy Recipes
You are here: Home / Fitness / The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do for Your Health
The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do for Your Health
…. Is watch this video:
I know this video is long, it’s about 10 minutes long, but it’s so worth it to watch. If you skipped it, please go back up and watch it – it’s very motivational, and reinforces my perspective on health.
Because Thursdays are for Thinking Out Loud, today I feel like sharing with you some of my random thoughts: 1. It’s still two weeks until the New Year and I’m already thinking about some goals for 2015. Fitness goals, life goals, parenting goals and just plain looking forward to all that 2015 will hold for […]
In a recent survey conducted by Leger Marketing, only 56% of Canadians believe they drink enough water. The other 44% of us realise we’re falling short. While I’m fully aware of the importance of drinking water and how much water I should be drinking (eight glasses a day), I find that drinking plain water is […]