As many of you know, I’m really big on making “To Do” lists, planning my workouts and training, and tracking my workouts – how far I ran, how I felt, the weather etc… I typically sync my Nike+GPS data with Dailymile.com for the tracking part, but I didn’t have a planner for all of my planning. As a result, I have lists ALL OVER THE HOUSE!
But alas, Quo Vadis Planners came to my rescue (and to the rescue of my family). Now I have a cute little pink planner (the Journal 21 model) to keep me organized! Because it started in November, I’ve already begun using it to plan out my to do’s, baby Amber’s appointments, the kids school events and my training for the Toronto Women’s Half-Marathon I want to do in May.
My new planner has so many great features!
- 16 months monthly, November 2010 to February 2012
- 12 months daily, January to December
- 8 AM to 9 PM schedule
- Soft green tinted vellum paper
- 72g, acid-free and pH neutral paper
- Annual planning calendars for 2011 and 2012
- Current and following month calendars
- Elegant round corners ” tear-off corner opens to day in progress
- Sewn binding, lays flat when open
- Full line per half-hour
- Blank space for daily notes
- Bound in address book
(Ends on December 26 , 2010)
Required entry: Tell me what your fitness goals are and you want to win this!
Extra entries (Leave a separate comment for each entry):
1. Subscribe to the Fitness Cheerleader blog full of Fitness Tips & Motivation = 1 entry.
2. Tweet about this giveaway (click that Retweet button at the top of this post) = 1 entry.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@fitcheerldr) = 1 entry.
4. Like the Fitness Cheerleader on FACEBOOK = 1 entry.
This giveaway will end on: December 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Disclaimer: I did not pay for this product. It was sent to me and in exchange, I’ve posted an honest review of it. I was not compensated nor was I encouraged by the manufacturer to post a positive review. This review is based solely on my experience with this product.