In the summer of 2012, I ran my first ever blogger writing challenge – to blog every day for a month, and it went really well! I met some amazing, and inspirational bloggers that I’m pretty sure I would not have met/stumbled upon if it weren’t for the challenge. I had so much fun with it that I’ve decided to run this challenge again, only this time blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (writing EVERY DAY was simply too much for me). That said, I’d LOVE for you to join in on the challenge too:
Here’s what you do:
- Add a new post to your blog (there’s a list of suggested topics below if you get stuck).
- Share your post in my comments for that day.
(If you would like to be notified as soon as the post for the day goes live, then leave a comment below and check off the “Notify me of new posts by email.” box.)
- Read, comment & share others’ posts.
- Rinse, lather and repeat every Monday, Wednesday and Friday this month.
UPDATE – I have created a group Pinterest Board to share our posts from the blogging challenge to. If you would like to be added to the group board, please follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/fitcheerldr so that I can follow you back and add you to the board.
On your marks…
If you’re participating, please consider adding this 250 x 250 button to your sidebar or post:
Here are the March healthy living / fitness blogger writing challenge prompts:
- Monday, March 3rd : Today is National I Want You to be Happy Day – What brings happiness to your life?
- Wednesday, March 5th: Share 5 tips to fit fitness into your life
- Friday, March 7th: Write a post inspired by the word: STRENGTH
- Monday, March 10th : What are your favourite fitness apps?
- Wednesday, March 12th: What was your favourite active activity as a child?
- Friday, March 14th: Food Friday: Share your favourite St. Patrick’s Day recipes
- Monday, March 17th: How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day?
- Wednesday, March 19th: What fitness advice have you been given and wished you had followed?
- Friday, March 21st: Describe the proudest moment of your life?
- Monday, March 24th: What fitness goals do you want to accomplish over the next 25 years?
- Wednesday, March 26th: Share 10 things your readers don’t know about you.
- Friday, March 28th: Food Friday: Share your favourite healthy dessert.
- Monday, March 31st: What was the first sport you played?
I’m really looking forward to getting to know you, thanks for joining in!
PS – Special thanks goes out to the SITS Girls for providing some of the inspiration on the blogging prompts.All the best in health and fitness,