Today for the September Blogging Challenge we’re talking about our favourite fitness blogs. What makes a good fitness blog to you? What keeps you coming back for more?
Below is my list of favourite blogs. Some of these bloggers are busy moms like me, some are awesome runners, some are funny, some are insightful, some have AMAZING recipes, but the one thing they all have in common is that these blogs are very inspiring:
Fitness Blogs You Should Be Reading
- Business of Losing Weight – Hank is raw, honest and most importantly very funny as he shares his weight loss journey.
- Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit – another funny blog – his no bullsh*t approach to fitness will keep you entertained.
- Your Inner Skinny – Scott is a fellow Canadian that describes himself as: “Former athlete turned fat man and now former fat man turned health enthusiast”
- Workout Mommy – Lisa’s “One Fit Mommy” series introduces me to awesome mommy fitness bloggers every week.
- MizFitOnline – Carla is unapologetically herself.
- Lisa Johnson Fitness – very knowledgeable, also has a B. Sc in Exercise Science and writes a lot about current fitness and exercise trends.
- Inspired RD – Alysa is a registered dietitian, shares great recipes, is mom and was recently diagnosed with celiac’s disease.
- This Mama Cooks – Healthy recipes with very appetizing pictures!
- Mile Posts – Dorothy is one fast Mother Runner.
- The Lean Green Bean – sign up for Lindsay’s Foodie Pen Pals!
- The Misadventures of a Darwinian Fail – Krystyn recently underwent a double masectomy and is no on the road to completing her first marathon.
- Running Rachel – Busy mom to three little boys, but still finds time for fitness and faith.
- Fit Mom in Training – Steph is a fellow Canadian, busy mom to 2 little boys and finding her way through her fitness journey.
- Jack Straw Lane – friend, neighbour and a very funny and talented writer.
- Bodhi Bear – Kia is a new mom and a yoga teacher too! If you live in Colorado, you can look her up and take one of her classes.
- FitFluential – great posts contributed every day by awesome FitFluential Ambassadors.
What are your 5 favourite healthy living / fitness blogs?
(Please share in the comments because I’m sure there are many more that I’ve missed.)