Everyone can stick with a change for one day. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â So what if I challenged you to stick with a different healthy change every day for 31 days?
Could you do it?
- Give up soda for one day?
- Drink more water for one day?
- Do 30min of Cardio for one day?
- Say “no” to sugar for one day?
- Do 30 min of strengthening exercises for one day?
- Go to bed 30 min earlier for one day?
(These are just a few examples)
Starting January 1st I’ll post a new change EVERY DAY for 31 days.
And this year there are….
(Though I’m not sure what they are yet).
How do you participate?
- Use the tracking sheet blow to track your progress (right click and save)
- Sign up below to be emailed each new challenge starting Tuesday, January 1st!
Are you in?
Maybe you can stick to the one day challenges for more than a day? Maybe you’ll find a change that you can make a habit out of?
All the best in health and fitness,
You can ask me running or fitness related questions on the Fitness Cheerleader Facebook page or email your question to: email@example.com.