Happy Birthday Kelly!
Who is Kelly? Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Kelly records AWESOME vlogs that are very entertaining (I think she’s hilarious!) and she has a great blog. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â She’s also always sharing social media tips with the FitFluential family. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (If you’ve never seen any of her vlogs, then I urge you to go watch a few from her YouTube channel – then come on back here to watch my vlog).
So, in honour of Kelly’s special day, I’ve recorded this Tribute/Kelly-style vlog with my 5 tips for bringing more traffic to your blog for you to enjoy with your venti Starbucks latte:
And in case you aren’t one to watch vlogs (or you were too busy to watch my vlog – in which case I’m deeply hurt)Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â here’s a summary of my tips:
- Join Fitfluential: If you would like to take your healthy living blogging, vlogging and tweeting to the next level and earn some income by working with brands, then join FitFluential. FitFluential offers coaching and guidance so that you can improve your online presence. Applying is easy – fill out this form and hope for the best – you never know unless you try!
- Tweet… Tweet often… And Tweet some more: Engage with other people on Twitter, get to know them, build a community, and interact with your blog readers. Your best source of blog traffic is from others who know you and respect you. A wise person (maybe it was Kelly?) once told me to be active in the community that you wish to build.
- Create interesting and great content: Be yourself. Write about things YOU are passionate about. Don’t try to be anyone other than yourself (except when recording a tribute vlog *wink*).
- Do unto others as you would like done onto you: If you read a great post, then take the time to leave a comment, then share the post with your friends. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tweet it, share it on FaceBook, Pin it on Pinterest etc. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â What goes around comes around. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â If you are sharing and participating then it is more likely that your readers will share and comment on your posts.
- Don’t be afraid to toot your own horn: Tell everyone about your fabulous blog. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Share your posts, yanno, amongst the other great posts your sharing from item #4. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tweet, pin, facebook share… Tell everyone! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Scream it from a mountain top:
I JUST WROTE A GREAT POST AND YOU SHOULD READ IT!
Seriously, don’t be shy – if you’re reading this then I KNOW you have great content – so tell everyone!
Doing these 5 steps over the past three months has caused my site traffic to DOUBLE! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â So Kelly, if you’re reading and watching my vlog, Happy birthday girl! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Thank you for all of your wise words and advice!
Happy Birthday Kelly!
Question/Sharing: Have you ever had a post go viral? Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â What was your post about?All the best in health and fitness,
Follow my Featured Recipes board on Pinterest for great family friendly recipes.